Passionate about urban growing and local food?
Cultivate London are looking for a fourth apprentice to join our dynamic team! If you are between the ages of 16 – 24 and are from the London Borough of Ealing, we encourage you to apply. Cultivate London apprentices work alongside our Head Grower to:
- Produce and care for potted plants for sale to retail and wholesale customers
- Produce and care for salad crops, and assist with harvest and delivery to customers
- Attend sales events and farmers markets with other staff
- Work as part of a team to produce high quality products and help Cultivate London grow its business interests
- Assist with the running, supervision and management of regular volunteer workshops
- Work towards a Level 2 Diploma in Horticulture at Capel Manor College
Previous horticulture experience is an asset, but not required. Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn is a must. For more details and to apply please visit the NATIONAL APPRENTICESHIP WEBSITE, or get in touch with Adrienne on 0780 454 8934, or by email – email@example.com.